How to Apply
At Federation College, we strive to make possible an easy, smooth, and efficient application process.
Unique Student Identifier
Do you have your USI yet? All students of vocational and educational training are required by the Australian Government to have a Unique Student Identifier (USI). If you do not have a USI, we cannot issue your Certificate, Diploma, Advanced Diploma, Statement of Attainment or Transcript. A USI also gives you easy online access to your enrolment and results information. To register for your USI click here.
ACCC guidelines for enrolling into a VET Course: Click Here
Know your rights before signing up for a training course: Click Here
• Federation Academy will assess your application and advise you of your application outcome.
• Organise an interview over the Phone / Skype / in Person.
• Assess and review all submitted documentation.
• On successful completion of the above process an “Offer Letter” will be issued.
• Please review the “Offer Letter” thoroughly.
• Make the required payment of fees as per the “Offer Letter”.
• Read, understand and sign the “Student Agreement”.
• Federation Academy will conduct an induction session for all new students.