Federation College was established in the year 2016 in Perth, Western Australia, with an aim to provide nationally recognised qualification designed to skill workers in Early Childhood Education sector.
Federation College focussed on enterprise & work place training for Childcare centres based in and around Perth, WA in its first 3 years of training operations. It delivered training on short courses to employees and management staff of Childcare centres.
Federation College changed hands and was acquired in May 2019 with a vision to offer additional trade qualifications within an academic & industry setting, where individuals can achieve nationally recognised qualifications and pathway into higher education or employment. These qualifications would range from Certificate through to Diploma levels, thus providing a logical progression into higher qualifications.
Federation College’s Management brings more than 20 years of domestic and international vocational training & education experience.
Federation College through its campus locations spread across regional and metro cities will not only cater to mainstream learners but also to focus on “second chance” learners. These learners could be; mature adults intending to return to the workforce, or currently employed and need recognition through a nationally approved qualifications, parents returning to work, individuals who did not succeed at school and dropped out early, etc. The focus of the organisation would be to get all learners to be job ready and get into the workforce on graduation.
To provide excellent industry skills that are responsive to meet Australia’s economic, social, and environmental challenges.
To provide innovative training environments, opportunities, and experiences that enable individuals, communities, and the region to rise above the rest.
- Student Focus: Education programs that compliment, enhance, and contribute to the growth and enrichment of students and the community.
- Excellence: Maintain a high standard academic quality & integrity through staff professional development and industry engagement.
- Collaboration: Seeking input from all sectors of the Australian vocational education & training sector and the community.
- Diversity: Fostering a learning community in which all styles of students are recognized and supported irrespective of age, race, ethnicity, gender, physical qualities, religious beliefs and sexual orientation.
- Life-Long Learning: Promote enthusiastic, independent thinkers and individuals striving to enhance their understanding of the world around us.
- Integrity: To ensure respect & fairness for the community and all our stakeholders.
- Technological Advancement: Embracing latest technology trends and enhancing traditional training to prepare individuals for success in a global work place.